Odontophrynus is a genus of in the Leptodactylidae family. It contains the following species:
- Odontophrynus achalensis
- Odontophrynus americanus
- Odontophrynus barrioi
- Odontophrynus carvalhoi
- Odontophrynus cordobae
- Odontophrynus cultripes
- Odontophrynus lavillai
- Odontophrynus maisuma
- Botucatu Escuerzo (Odontophrynus moratoi)
- Odontophrynus occidentalis
- Odontophrynus salvatori
The Genus Odontophrynus is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 11 species and subspecies in the Genus Odontophrynus: O. carvalhoi · O. cultripes · O. maisuma · O. salvatori
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.