The Class Not Assigned is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Subclass (1): Biddulphiophycidae
- Order (13): Bursovaginoidea · Chaetonotida · Chaetonotoidea · Echiuroinea · Filospermoidea · Heterotardigrada · Loxosomatida · Macrodasyida · Macrodasyoidea · Not Assigned · Pedicellinida · Urnatellida · Xenopneusta
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 0 species and subspecies in the Class Not Assigned.
The Chaetonotida is an order of gastrotrichs. They generally have a tenpin or bottle-like shape. [more]
The class Heterotardigrada includes tardigrades (water bears) that have cephalic appendages and legs with four separate but similar digits or claws on each. 444 species have been described. [more]
The Macrodasyida is an order of gastrotrichs. They are somewhat work-like in form, and not more than 1 to 1.5 mm in size. [more]
At least 5 species and subspecies belong to the Order Xenopneusta.
More info about the Order Xenopneusta may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.