The Genus Nesomimus is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 11 species and subspecies in the Genus Nesomimus: N. macdonaldi (Hood Mockingbird) · N. melanotis (San Cristobal Mockingbird) · N. parvulus (Galapagos Mockingbird) · N. parvulus barringtoni · N. parvulus bauri · N. parvulus hulli · N. parvulus parvulus (Galapagos Mockingbird) · N. parvulus personatus · N. parvulus wenmani · N. trifasciatus (Galapagos Mockingbird) · N. trifasciatus barringtoni
- Boie, Isis (Oken), 1826, 972.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.