Nannophrys is a genus of from Sri Lanka.
- Nannophrys ceylonensis Günther, 1869.
- Nannophrys guentheri Boulenger, 1882. (extinct)
- Nannophrys marmorata Kirtisinghe, 1946.
- Nannophrys naeyakai Fernando et al., 2007.
The Genus Nannophrys is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 4 species and subspecies in the Genus Nannophrys: N. ceylonensis (Ceylon Streamlined Frog) · N. guentheri · N. marmorata (Marbled Streamlined Frog) · N. naeyakai
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.