The Order Mysida is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Family (2): Mysidae · Petalophthalmidae
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 1,204 species and subspecies in the Order Mysida.
Mysidae is a family of crustaceans in the order Mysida or mysid shrimps. Six sub-families are recognised: [more]
At least 39 species and subspecies belong to the Family Petalophthalmidae.
More info about the Family Petalophthalmidae may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.