The Family Myoxidae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (2): Dyromys · Myoxus
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 13 species and subspecies in the Family Myoxidae.
The edible dormouse or fat dormouse (Glis glis) is a large dormouse and the only living species in the genus Glis. [more]
At least 11 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Myoxus.
More info about the Genus Myoxus may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.