Myopterus is a genus of bat in the Molossidae family. It contains the following species:
- Daubenton's Free-tailed Bat (Myopterus daubentonii)
- Bini Free-tailed Bat (Myopterus whitleyi)
The Genus Myopterus is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 3 species and subspecies in the Genus Myopterus: M. albatus (Banded Free-Tailed Bat) · M. daubentonii (Daubenton's Free-Tailed Bat) · M. whitleyi (Bini Free-Tailed Bat)
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.