The Family Metachandidae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (1): Metachanda
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 57 species and subspecies in the Family Metachandidae.
Metachandidae is a small family of moths containing a single genus, Metachanda. [more]
At least 57 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Metachanda.
More info about the Genus Metachanda may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.