Melonycteris is a genus of in the Pteropodidae family. It contains the following species:
- Orange Fruit Bat, Melonycteris aurantius
- Fardoulis' Blossom-bat, Melonycteris fardoulisi
- Black-bellied Fruit Bat, Melonycteris melanops
- Woodford's Fruit Bat, Melonycteris woodfordi
The Genus Melonycteris is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 4 species and subspecies in the Genus Melonycteris: M. aurantius (Orange Leaf-Nosed Bat) · M. fardoulisi (Fardoulis's Blossom Bat) · M. melanops (Black-Bellied Blossom Bat) · M. woodfordi (Woodford's Blossom Bat)
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.