The Genus Meles is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 22 species and subspecies in the Genus Meles: M. anakuma (Japanese Badger) · M. arcalus · M. atavus · M. chiai · M. dimitrius · M. leucurus (Asian Badger) · M. M. (Eurasian Badger;old World Badger;badger) · M. M. amurensis · M. M. anakuma · M. M. arcalus · M. M. canescens · M. M. danicus · M. M. leptorhynchus · M. M. leptorynchus · M. M. leucurus · M. M. marianensis · M. M. melanogenys · M. M. M. · M. M. rhodius · M. M. tauricus · M. taxus · M. thorali
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.