The Subphylum Marrellomorpha is a member of the Phylum Arthropoda. Here is the complete "parentage" of Marrellomorpha:
- Domain: Eukaryota
- Kingdom: Animalia
C. Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
- Subkingdom: Bilateria (Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983 - bilaterians
- Kingdom: Animalia C. Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
The Subphylum Marrellomorpha is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Class (1): Marrellomorpha
More info about the Class Marrellomorpha may be found here.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.