The Order Lucinoida is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Family (4): Fimbriidae · Lucinidae · Thyasiridae · Ungulinidae
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 641 species and subspecies in the Order Lucinoida.
Fimbriidae is a family of Bivalves. Some modern studies indicate that Fimbriidae should be included in the family Lucinidae. The family contains one recent genus Fimbria with two known species. [more]
Lucinidae is a family of saltwater clams, marine bivalve molluscs. [more]
Thyasiridae is a family of bivalve molluscs, including the cleft clams. [more]
Ungulinidae is a family of marine bivalve molluscs. [more]
At least 145 species and subspecies belong to the Family Ungulinidae.
More info about the Family Ungulinidae may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.