The Family Leiosauridae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Subfamily (2): Enyaliinae · Leiosaurinae
- Genus (6): Anisolepis · Diplolaemus · Enyalius · Leiosaurus · Pristidactylus · Urostrophus
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 53 species and subspecies in the Family Leiosauridae.
Genus Diplolaemus refers to a type of found in South America. [more]
Classification of the genus Leiosaurus [more]
Classification of the genus Pristidactylus [more]
At least 5 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Urostrophus.
More info about the Genus Urostrophus may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.