Lasiopodomys is a genus of rodent in the family Cricetidae. It contains the following species:
- Brandt's Vole (Lasiopodomys brandtii)
- Plateau Vole (Lasiopodomys fuscus)
- Mandarin Vole (Lasiopodomys mandarinus)
- Musser, G. G. and M. D. Carleton. 2005. Superfamily Muroidea. pp. 894?1531 in Mammal Species of the World a Taxonomic and Geographic Reference. D. E. Wilson and D. M. Reeder eds. Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore.
The Genus Lasiopodomys is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 5 species and subspecies in the Genus Lasiopodomys: L. brandti · L. brandtii (Brandt's Vole) · L. deceitensis · L. fuscus (Plateau Vole) · L. mandarinus (Mandarin Vole)
- Musser, G. G. and M. D. Carleton. 2005. Superfamily Muroidea. Pp. 894-1531 in Mammal Species of the World a Taxonomic and Geographic Reference. D. E. Wilson and D. M. Reeder eds. Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.