A Genus in the Kingdom Animalia.
The Genus Isograptus is a member of the Family Dichograptidae. Here is the complete "parentage" of Isograptus:
- Domain: Eukaryota
Whittaker & Margulis,1978 - eukaryotes
- Kingdom: Animalia
C. Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
- Subkingdom: Bilateria (Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983 - bilaterians
- Kingdom: Animalia C. Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
The Genus Isograptus is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 8 species and subspecies in the Genus Isograptus: I. bidens · I. caduceus · I. caduceus divergens · I. forcipiformis · I. gibberulus · I. manubriatus · I. ovatus · I. victoriae
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.