The Genus Inimicus is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 12 species and subspecies in the Genus Inimicus: I. bifilis · I. caledonicus (Caledonian Devilfish) · I. filamentosus · I. didactylus (Longsnout Stingerfish) · I. filamentosus (Filament-Finned Stinger) · I. japonicus (Devil Stinger) · I. sinensis (Spotted Stingerfish)
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.