The Genus Hypoplectrus is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 24 species and subspecies in the Genus Hypoplectrus: H. aberrans (Yellowbellied Hamlet) · H. accensus · H. affinis (Yellowtail Hamlet) · H. bovinus · H. brasilianuis · H. chloropterum · H. chlorurus (Yellowtail Hamlet) · H. gemma (Blue Hamlet) · H. gummigutta (Golden Hamlet) · H. guttavarius (Golden Hamlet) · H. indigo (Indigo Hamlet) · Lutjanus argentiventris · H. maculatus · H. aberrans · H. nigricans (Black Snapper) · H. pinnavaria · H. pinnivaria (Butter Hamlet) · H. providencianus (Masked Hamlet) · H. puella (Barred Hamlet) · H. unicolor (Butter Hamlet) · H. unicolor bovinus · H. unicolor guttavarius · H. unicolor indigo · H. unicolor puella (Butter Hamlet)
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.