The Genus Hippolais is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 20 species and subspecies in the Genus Hippolais: H. caligata (Booted Warbler) · H. caligata rama · H. elaeica · H. H. · (Icterine Warbler) · H. icterina icterina (Icterine Warbler) · ("upcher''s Warbler") · (Olive-Tree Warbler) · H. opaca (Western Olivaceous Warbler) · H. pallida (Western Olivaceous Warbler) · H. pallida elaeica · H. pallida laeneni · H. pallida opaca · H. pallida pallida (Eastern Olivaceous Warbler) · H. pallida reiseri · H. poliglota · H. poliglotta · (Melodious Warbler) · H. rama (Sykes's Warbler) · H. swainsoni
- Sharpe, Cat. Birds Brit. Mus., 7, 102.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.