The Genus Haliaeetus is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 21 species and subspecies in the Genus Haliaeetus: (Greenland White-Tailed Eagle) · H. albicilla albicilla (Greenland White-Tailed Eagle) · H. albicilla groenlandicus (Greenland White-Tailed Eagle) · H. albicillus · H. australis · H. calei · H. humilis plumbea (Lesser Fish Eagle) · H. ichthyaetus (Grey-Headed Fish Eagle) · (White-Headed Sea Eagle) · H. leucocephalus alascanus (Northern Bald Eagle) · (White-Headed Sea Eagle) · (Bald Eagle) · (White-Bellied Fish-Eagle) · (Band-Tailed Fish-Eagle) · (Steller's Sea Eagle) · H. pelagicus niger · H. pelagicus pelagicus (Steller's Sea Eagle) · (Solomon Islands Sea-Eagle) · (African Fish-Eagle) · H. vocifer vocifer (African Fish-Eagle) · (Madagascar Fish-Eagle)
- Selby, Cat. Gen. types Aves, 3.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.