The Genus Gymnocranius is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 12 species and subspecies in the Genus Gymnocranius: G. audleyi (Collared Large Eye Bream) · G. bitorquatus (Blue-Lined Large-Eye Bream) · G. elongatus (Forktail Large-Eye Bream) · G. euanus (Japanese Large Eye Bream) · G. frenatus (Yellowsnout Large-Eye Bream) · G. grandoculis (Blue-Lined Large Eye Bream) · G. griseus (Naked-Headed Large Eyed Bream) · G. lethrinoides · G. microdon (Blue-Spotted Large-Eye Bream) · G. rivulatus (Rippled Barenose) · G. robinsoni
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.