A Family in the Kingdom Animalia.
The Family Grylloblattidae is a member of the Order Grylloblattodea. Here is the complete "parentage" of Grylloblattidae:
- Domain: Eukaryota
Whittaker & Margulis,1978 - eukaryotes
- Kingdom: Animalia
C. Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
- Subkingdom: Bilateria
(Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983 - bilaterians
- Branch: Protostomia
Grobben, 1908 - protostomes
- Infrakingdom: Ecdysozoa
A.M.A. Aguinaldo et al., 1997 ex T. Cavalier-Smith, 1998 - ecdysozoans
- Superphylum: Panarthropoda
- Phylum: Arthropoda Latreille, 1829 - Arthropods
- Superphylum: Panarthropoda Cuvier
- Infrakingdom: Ecdysozoa A.M.A. Aguinaldo et al., 1997 ex T. Cavalier-Smith, 1998 - ecdysozoans
- Branch: Protostomia Grobben, 1908 - protostomes
- Subkingdom: Bilateria (Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983 - bilaterians
- Kingdom: Animalia C. Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
The Family Grylloblattidae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (5): Galloisiana · Grylloblatta · Grylloblattella · Grylloblattina · Namkungia
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 33 species and subspecies in the Family Grylloblattidae.
Grylloblatta is a genus of in the family Grylloblattidae. It contains 11 species, including Grylloblatta chirurgica, almost exclusively from high-altitude and high-latitude regions of the United States. [more]
More info about the Genus Namkungia may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.