The Family Grylloblattidae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (5): Galloisiana · Grylloblatta · Grylloblattella · Grylloblattina · Namkungia
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 33 species and subspecies in the Family Grylloblattidae.
Grylloblatta is a genus of in the family Grylloblattidae. It contains 11 species, including Grylloblatta chirurgica, almost exclusively from high-altitude and high-latitude regions of the United States. [more]
More info about the Genus Namkungia may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.