Microscopic animals, approximately 65-500(m long. There are marine and freshwater species and they are common in lakes, ponds and seashore sands.
The Phylum Gastrotricha is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Subphylum (1): Chlorophytina
- Infraphylum (1): Tetraphytae
- Class (1): Not Assigned
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 832 species and subspecies in the Phylum Gastrotricha.
More info about the Class Not Assigned may be found here.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.