The Subfamily Exogoninae is a member of the Family Syllidae. Here is the complete "parentage" of Exogoninae:
- Domain: Eukaryota
Whittaker & Margulis,1978 - eukaryotes
- Kingdom: Animalia
C. Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
- Subkingdom: Bilateria
(Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983 - bilaterians
- Branch: Protostomia Grobben, 1908 - protostomes
- Subkingdom: Bilateria (Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983 - bilaterians
- Kingdom: Animalia C. Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
The Subfamily Exogoninae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (3): Brania · Exogone · Sphaerosyllis
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 117 species and subspecies in the Subfamily Exogoninae.
At least 56 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Sphaerosyllis.
More info about the Genus Sphaerosyllis may be found here.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.