Euneomys is a genus of rodent in the family Cricetidae. It contains the following species:
- Patagonian Chincilla Mouse (Euneomys chinchilloides)
- (Euneomys fossor)
- Biting Chincilla Mouse (Euneomys mordax)
- Peterson's Chincilla Mouse (Euneomys petersoni)
Musser, Guy G.; Carleton, Michael D. (16 November 2005). "Superfamily Muroidea (pp. 894-1531)". In Wilson, Don E., and Reeder, DeeAnn M., eds. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference (3rd ed.). Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press, 2 vols. (2142 pp.). ISBN 978-0-8018-8221-0. OCLC 62265494. http://www.bucknell.edu/msw3/browse.asp?id=13000648.
The Genus Euneomys is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 6 species and subspecies in the Genus Euneomys: E. chinchilloides (Patagonian Chinchilla Mouse) · E. chinchilloides petersoni · E. fossor (Burrowing Chinchilla Mouse) · E. mordax (Biting Chinchilla Mouse) · E. morgani · E. petersoni (Peterson's Chinchilla Mouse)
- Musser, G. G. and M. D. Carleton. 2005. Superfamily Muroidea. Pp. 894-1531 in Mammal Species of the World a Taxonomic and Geographic Reference. D. E. Wilson and D. M. Reeder eds. Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.