The Family Enderleinellidae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (5): Atopophthirus · Enderleinellus · Microphthirus · Phthirunculus · Werneckia
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 54 species and subspecies in the Family Enderleinellidae.
At least 5 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Werneckia.
More info about the Genus Werneckia may be found here.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.