The Suborder Dyspnoi is a member of the Order Opiliones. Here is the complete "parentage" of Dyspnoi:
- Domain: Eukaryota
- Kingdom: Animalia
C. Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
- Subkingdom: Bilateria
(Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983 - bilaterians
- Branch: Protostomia
Grobben, 1908 - protostomes
- Infrakingdom: Ecdysozoa A.M.A. Aguinaldo et al., 1997 ex T. Cavalier-Smith, 1998 - ecdysozoans
- Branch: Protostomia Grobben, 1908 - protostomes
- Subkingdom: Bilateria (Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983 - bilaterians
- Kingdom: Animalia C. Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
The Suborder Dyspnoi is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Family (8): Ceratolasmatidae · Dicranolasmatidae · Ischyropsalididae · Nemastomatidae · Nemastomoididae · Nipponopsalididae · Sabaconidae · Trogulidae
The Ceratolasmatidae are a family of harvestmen with eleven described species. [more]
The Dicranolasmatidae are a family of harvestmen with about 20 described species in a single genus. [more]
The Nemastomatidae are a family of harvestmen with about 170 described species in 16 recent genera. Several fossil species and genera are known. [more]
At least 49 species and subspecies belong to the Family Trogulidae.
More info about the Family Trogulidae may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.