- In Greek mythology, Dryops (Ancient Greek: , sometimes translated as oak-man) was the name of several individuals:
- The father of Dryope.
- A son of Apollo.
- One of the fifty sons of Priam.
- An associate of Aeneas.
- In zoology, Dryops is a genus of diving beetle; family Dryopidae
More info about the Genus Stygoparnus may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.