The Family Douglasiidae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (4): Cryptologa · Klimeschia · Protonyctia · Tinagma
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 40 species and subspecies in the Family Douglasiidae.
At least 30 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Tinagma.
More info about the Genus Tinagma may be found here.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.