The Genus Distichodus is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 31 species and subspecies in the Genus Distichodus: D. abbreviatus · D. affinis (Silver Distichodus (Fb)) · D. decemmaculatus (Dwarf Distichodus) · D. engycephalus (Grass-Eaters) · D. fasciatus (Many Barred Distichodus) · D. fasciolatus (Many Barred Distichodus) · D. lusosso (Longsnout Distichodus (Fb)) · D. lussosso · D. macrolepis · D. maculatus (Spotted Citharinid (Fb)) · D. fasciolatus · D. mossambicus (Nkupe (Fb)) · D. rostratus · D. niloticus (Nile Distichodus) · D. rostratus (Grass-Eater (Fb)) · D. rudolphi · D. schenga (Schenga) · D. sexfasciatus (Sixbar Distichodus (Fb)) · D. teugelsi
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.