Diceratobasis is a genus of in family Coenagrionidae. It contains the following species:
- Diceratobasis macrogaster
- Diceratobasis melanogaster
The Genus Diceratobasis is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 2 species and subspecies in the Genus Diceratobasis: D. macrogaster (Jamaican Bromeliad Damsel) · D. melanogaster (Hispaniolan Bromeliad Damsel)
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.