The Family Dactylopteridae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (5): Cephalacanthus · Dactyloptena · Dactyloptera · Dactylopterus · Ebisinus
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 25 species and subspecies in the Family Dactylopteridae.
The oriental flying gurnard, Dactyloptena orientalis, is a of the family Dactylopteridae found in the Indo-Pacific Oceans at depths down to 100 m. Their length is up to 40 cm. [more]
More info about the Genus Ebisinus may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.