The Class Cyclocoela is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Order (6): Beroida · Cestida · Cryptolobiferida · Ganeshida · Lobata · Thalassocalycida
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 361 species and subspecies in the Class Cyclocoela.
Lobata is an order of Ctenophora in the class Tentaculata with smaller tentacles than other ctenophores, and distinctive flattened lobes extending outwards from their bodies. [more]
More info about the Order Thalassocalycida may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.