Cyclidiinae is a small of the Drepanidae moths. They occur in Southeast Asia. Their caterpillars feed on Alangium (Alangiaceae). In some treatments, they are raised to full family status.
The Family Cyclidiidae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (3): Cristigera · Cyclidium · Paractedoctema
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 7 species and subspecies in the Family Cyclidiidae.
More info about the Genus Paractedoctema may be found here.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.