The Subclass Crocodylomorpha is a member of the Class Sauropsida. Here is the complete "parentage" of Crocodylomorpha:
- Domain: Eukaryota
Whittaker & Margulis, 1978 - eukaryotes
- Kingdom: Animalia
Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
- Subkingdom: Bilateria
(Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983 - bilaterians
- Branch: Deuterostomia
Grobben, 1908 - Deuterostomes
- Infrakingdom: Chordonia (Haeckel, 1874) Cavalier-Smith, 1998
- Branch: Deuterostomia Grobben, 1908 - Deuterostomes
- Subkingdom: Bilateria (Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983 - bilaterians
- Kingdom: Animalia Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
The Subclass Crocodylomorpha is further organized into finer groupings including:
At least 292 species and subspecies belong to the Order Crocodylia.
More info about the Order Crocodylia may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.