The Genus Colydium is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 12 species and subspecies in the Genus Colydium: C. clavigerum · C. elongatum · C. filiforme · C. glabriculum · C. godmani · C. guatemalenum · C. lineola (Cylindrical Bark Beetle) · C. mexicanum · C. nigripenne · C. pusillum · C. robustum · C. thomasi
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.