Coleura is a genus of in the Emballonuridae family. It contains the following species:
- African Sheath-Tailed Bat (Coleura afra)
- Seychelles Sheath-tailed Bat (Coleura seychellensis)
The Genus Coleura is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 2 species and subspecies in the Genus Coleura: C. afra (African Sheath-Tailed Bat) · C. seychellensis (Seychelles Sheath-Tailed Bat)
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.