The Genus Cissia is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 26 species and subspecies in the Genus Cissia: C. alcinoe · C. calixta · C. confusa (Confused Satyr) · C. gigas · C. gomezi (Gomez's Satyr) · C. hermes · C. hesione (Hesione Satyr) · C. joycae · C. labe (Labe Satyr) · C. libye · C. metaleuca · C. myncea (Myncea Satyr) · C. myneca · C. palladia · C. pallidia · C. penelope · C. polyphemus · C. pompilia (Pompilia Satyr) · C. proba · C. pseudoconfusa · C. renata · C. satyrina · C. similis · C. terrestris (Terrestris Satyr) · C. tiessa · C. usitata
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.