The Family Chaenopsidae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (12): Acanthemblemaria · Chaenopsis · Cirriemblemaria · Coralliozetus · Ekemblemaria · Emblemaria · Emblemariopsis · Hemiemblemaria · Neoclinus · Protemblemaria · Pseudemblemaria · Stathmonotus
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 99 species and subspecies in the Family Chaenopsidae.
Acanthemblemaria is a genus of fish in the Chaenopsidae family. It contains the following species: [more]
Coralliozetus is a genus of in the Chaenopsidae family. It contains the following species: [more]
Protemblemaria is a genus of in the Chaenopsidae family. It contains the following species: [more]
At least 9 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Stathmonotus.
More info about the Genus Stathmonotus may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.