A taxonomic infraphylum.
The Infraphylum Cercomeromorpha is a member of the Subphylum Neodermata. Here is the complete "parentage" of Cercomeromorpha:
- Domain: Eukaryota
- Kingdom: Animalia
C. Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
- Subkingdom: Bilateria (Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983 - bilaterians
- Kingdom: Animalia C. Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
The Infraphylum Cercomeromorpha is further organized into finer groupings including:
This article describes the flatworm. For the medical condition, see Tapeworm infection. [more]
At least 452 species and subspecies belong to the Class Monogenea.
More info about the Class Monogenea may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.