The Order Canalipalpata is a member of the Class Polychaeta. Here is the complete "parentage" of Canalipalpata:
- Domain: Eukaryota Whittaker & Margulis,1978 - eukaryotes
The Order Canalipalpata is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Family (2): Aphroditinae · Polygordiidae
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 199 species and subspecies in the Order Canalipalpata.
At least 13 species and subspecies belong to the Family Polygordiidae.
More info about the Family Polygordiidae may be found here.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.