The Genus Camelus is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 14 species and subspecies in the Genus Camelus: C. americanus · C. bactrianus (Domestic Bactrian Camel) · C. bactrianus bactrianus (Domestic Bactrian Camel) · C. dromedarius (One-Humped Camel) · C. dromedorius · C. dromidarius · C. ferus (Wild Bactrian Camel) · C. gigas · C. glama · C. guanicoe · C. knoblochi · C. sivalensis · C. thomasi · C. vicugna
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.