Calisto can refer to:
- , a genus of butterfly
- Calisto (typeface), an old style serif typeface
- La Calisto, an opera by Cavalli
Persons With the Given Name
- Calisto Tanzi, an Italian businessman and embezzler
The Genus Calisto is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 31 species and subspecies in the Genus Calisto: C. agnes · C. apollinis · C. arcas · C. archebates · C. batesi · C. bradleyi · C. brunneri · C. chrysaoros · C. confusa · C. darlingtoni · C. debarriera · C. delos · C. eleleus · C. grannus · C. herophile · C. hysius · C. loxias · C. lyceius · C. micheneri · C. montana · C. muripetens · C. nubila · C. obscura · C. parsoni · C. pulchella · C. sibylla · C. smintheus · C. sybilla · C. tenebrosa · C. tragius · C. zangis
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.