Bryantella is a of jumping spiders.
- Bryantella smaragdus (Crane, 1945) — Panama to Argentina
- Bryantella speciosa Chickering, 1946 — Panama to Brazil
The Genus Bryantella is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 3 species and subspecies in the Genus Bryantella: B. smaragdus (Salticid Spider) · B. speciosa (Salticid Spider) · B. tropica
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.