The Genus Brephidium is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 12 species and subspecies in the Genus Brephidium: B. barbouri · B. coolidgei · B. exile (Western Pygmy-Blue) · B. exilis (Western Pygmy-Blue) · B. exilis isophthalma (Eastern Pygmy Blue) · B. fea · B. isophthalma (Eastern Pygmy Blue) · B. metophis · B. pipinus · B. pseudofea (Eastern Pygmy-Blue) · B. thompsoni · B. yucateca
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.