The Subfamily Autolytinae is a member of the Family Syllidae. Here is the complete "parentage" of Autolytinae:
- Domain: Eukaryota
Whittaker & Margulis,1978 - eukaryotes
- Kingdom: Animalia
C. Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
- Subkingdom: Bilateria
(Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983 - bilaterians
- Branch: Protostomia Grobben, 1908 - protostomes
- Subkingdom: Bilateria (Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983 - bilaterians
- Kingdom: Animalia C. Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
The Subfamily Autolytinae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (3): Autolytus · Proceraea · Procerastea
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 68 species and subspecies in the Subfamily Autolytinae.
At least 4 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Procerastea.
More info about the Genus Procerastea may be found here.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.