Augastes is a genus of hummingbird in the Trochilidae family. It contains the following species:
- Hooded Visorbearer (Augastes lumachella)
- Hyacinth Visorbearer (Augastes scutatus)
The Genus Augastes is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 8 species and subspecies in the Genus Augastes: A. geoffroyi albogularis · A. lumachella (Hooded Visor-Bearer) · A. lumachellus (Hooded Visor-Bearer) · A. scuatatus · A. scutatus (Wedge-Billed Hummingbird) · A. scutatus ilseae · A. scutatus scutatus (Hyacinth Visor-Bearer) · A. scutatus soaresi
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.