Asellia is a genus of bat in the family Hipposideridae. It contains the following species:
- Patrizi's Trident Leaf-nosed Bat (Asellia patrizii)
- Trident Bat (Asellia tridens)
- Simmons, N.B. 2005. Order Chiroptera. Pp. 312?529 in Wilson, D.E. and Reeder, D.M. (eds.). Mammal Species of the World: a taxonomic and geographic reference. 3rd ed. Baltimore: The Johns Hopkins University Press, 2 vols., 2142 pp. ISBN 978-0-8018-8221-0
The Genus Asellia is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 4 species and subspecies in the Genus Asellia: A. patrizii (Patrizi's Trident Leaf-Nosed Bat) · A. tridens (Geoffroy's Trident Leaf-Nosed Bat) · A. tridens murraiana · A. tridens tridens (Trident Leaf-Nosed Bat)
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.