A Genus in the Kingdom Animalia.
The Genus Ascaridia is a member of the Family Ascaridiidae. Here is the complete "parentage" of Ascaridia:
- Domain: Eukaryota
Whittaker & Margulis,1978 - eukaryotes
- Kingdom: Animalia
C. Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
- Subkingdom: Bilateria
(Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983 - bilaterians
- Branch: Protostomia
Grobben, 1908 - protostomes
- Infrakingdom: Ecdysozoa A.M.A. Aguinaldo et al., 1997 ex T. Cavalier-Smith, 1998 - ecdysozoans
- Branch: Protostomia Grobben, 1908 - protostomes
- Subkingdom: Bilateria (Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983 - bilaterians
- Kingdom: Animalia C. Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
The Genus Ascaridia is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 15 species and subspecies in the Genus Ascaridia: A. alectoris · A. borealis · A. columbae · A. compar · A. cylindrica · A. dissimilis · A. galli · A. hermaphrodita · A. lineata · A. magnipapilla · A. nepalensis · A. numidae · A. perspicillum · A. platyceri · A. serrata
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.