Aphantophryne is a genus of microhylid frogs endemic to New Guinea.
The Genus Aphantophryne is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 3 species and subspecies in the Genus Aphantophryne: A. minuta · A. pansa (Scratchley Guinea Frog) · A. sabini
- "Amphibian Species of the World 5.1 - Microhylidae". http://research.amnh.org/herpetology/amphibia/names.php?taxon=&family=&subfamily=&genus=Aphantophryne&commname=&authority=&year=&geo=0&dist=&comment=. Retrieved 22 March 2009.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.