The Subfamily Anthothelinae is a member of the Family Anthothelidae. Here is the complete "parentage" of Anthothelinae:
- Domain: Eukaryota
Whittaker & Margulis,1978 - eukaryotes
- Kingdom: Animalia
C. Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
- Subkingdom: Radiata
(Linnaeus, 1758) Cavalier-Smith, 1983
- Infrakingdom: Coelenterata
- Phylum: Cnidaria Hatschek, 1888 - Cnidarians
- Infrakingdom: Coelenterata Leuckart, 1847
- Subkingdom: Radiata (rad-ee-AY-tuh) (Linnaeus, 1758) Cavalier-Smith, 1983
- Kingdom: Animalia C. Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
The Subfamily Anthothelinae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (1): Anthothela
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 7 species and subspecies in the Subfamily Anthothelinae.
At least 7 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Anthothela.
More info about the Genus Anthothela may be found here.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.